Who Should Attend?
Front-liners, service industrial related people, sales
Lectures, role plays, open sharing, group practice, case studies.
$400 /per trainee (excl GST)
- *Full Fee
- Training Grant Available
- Absentee Payroll Available
2 Days (16 hours)
PGEMS helps create a positive customer experience by offering customized and personalized service in accordance with organisation guidelines
This Provide Go the Extra Mile training course unit covers knowledge and application skills in equipping service staff with the mindset to go the extra mile in providing excellent service. It involves demonstrating the qualities and characteristics of a service professional, creating a positive customer experience by offering customised and personalised service, and escalating areas of improvement that may enhance the customers’ experiences.
The PGEMS training would cover the following areas:
- Recognise the diverse range of customers and their needs and expectations
- Demonstrate the qualities and characteristics of a service professional when delivering go-the-extra-mile service to exceed customer expectations
- Create a positive customer experience by offering customized and personalized service in accordance with organisation guidelines
- Escalate feedback on areas of improvement to enhance the customer experience