Who Should Attend?
Front-liners, service industrial related people.
Organisations aligning vision, mission & values
*This program can also be conducted separately for the Managers and Non-managerial staff.
Lectures, role plays, open sharing, group practice, case studies.
$300 /per pax
- WSG/SSG Funding Available (SME- PMET)
- $15 nett /per pax - WTS Eligible
- $30 nett /per pax - Singaporean & PR
- Absentee Payroll Claimable
For non-SME non-PMET funding refer to http://www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg
1 Day (8 hours)
learner will have the knowledge and skills in demonstrating the organisation’s service vision.
On completion of Demonstrate The Service Vision Course, the learner will have the knowledge and skills in demonstrating the organisation’s service vision, and recognizing the role that one plays in contributing to the service vision.
Demonstrate The Service Vision Training would cover the following areas:
- Recognise the role one plays in contributing to the organisation’s vision, mission and value.
- Demonstrate service delivery in accordance with the organisation’s vision, mission and value.
- Monitor own performance to ensure consistency with the organisation’s vision, mission and values.